Thursday 10 July 2008

Pulau Kapas

Day trips to Redang were too expensive so I went to Pulau Kapas instead. Beautiful! Rented a canoe and snorkeling gear and paddled around all day. Only to lose balance and fall into the water while coming ashore, which ruined the camera (sorry Sana!) but the memory card and photos survived. Then trekked through the forest that runs to the other side and back. Even ran into an LSE Alum. Didn't expect Crush! to come up in a tiny island 6km off the coast of Peninsular Malaysia but it did.

Handed in my passport to Singapore High Commission and am due to receive my passport with visa at 2pm tomorrow. Will probably head down to Melaka to hang out with Farah in the evening (I really do not want to spend another night in KL).

1 comment:

Kamagra said...

What a great place, I am so fascinated for the images and what I have read about this place, I would like to snorkel there and take a look around the island.